We're excited to share a few clips from a recent discussion we had with PYP Coordinator Malika Meidinger on her take-aways from her school's use of Huddle Up Learning so far.
Malika started the year using Huddle Up. Malika had pretty bold preliminary goals for the year for her Lower School Faculty team.
1) Provide an online experience for her team to go through a transparent orientation process where her team can access resources yearlong and make the team's progress transparent to everyone.
2) Provide an experience that will last throughout the year where her team can be introduced to best practices regarding shared initiatives/goals - and allow each team member to share evidence of actual implementation / application of those best practices.
3) Allowing peers to see each other's applications (solutions) and share feedback with each other in order to foster individual and team improvement - while making sure everyone on the team is "on the same page".
4) Build shared accountability for implementing group initiatives with a focus on developing a culture of learning where we learn from each other.
5) Use transparent data to drive team decisions.
6) Give a voice to everyone to share their solutions and feedback.
7) Provide an experience that can be archived with resources, solutions, and quantitate feedback all saved, and eventually shared, with new team members.
We were excited to check in and spend a few minutes with Malika to hear her thoughts about how Huddle Up Learning has played into her team's experience.