Welcome to Huddle Up!
This guide is to help Huddle Up Users get started.
- If you wish to learn more general information about Huddle Up, click here.
- If you are a potential Huddle Up Project Leader seeking to create your own interactive experience, we made a separate Getting Started Guide linked here.
Your Interactive Platform
We transform the way cohorts collaborate and learn by focusing on shared ideas and feedback
to build a more connected online community.
CONTENTS OF THIS GUIDE
- Joining a Project
- User Dashboard
- General Overview
- How does Huddle Up work?
- How do I share ideas?
- How do I give and receive feedback?
- A "Ready" - Receive Information
- A "Run" - Take Action
- A "Huddle" - Give Feedback
- Click the link provided by the Project Leader.
- If you have a Google account, register with one click.
- Otherwise, create an account with any email and password combination.
2. After registering, click on the link to join the project that was provided by the Project Leader.
- Your Dashboard lists all of the projects that you have joined.
- You can also update your User Profile, by clicking on the icon in the top right of the page.
- Complete tasks on your To-Do list.
- Provide and access feedback in the Feedback Hub.
- Check the Visibility Settings of each task. Some tasks will be visible to all, while some will only be visible to the author and the Project Leader.
- This video explains in more detail.
- Note: Initially, the Feedback Hub on the Project Homepage may be blank until users join and tasks are added.
- Some of the To-Do List items are "Runs," where you can share ideas and solutions.
- You take action by sharing answers by text, links, or videos.
- Some of the To-Do List items will be "Huddles," where you give feedback to other users on their completed Runs.
- You "Huddle" to give peer feedback. This example (below) shows a Huddle containing a rubric with comments.
- Your cohort makes progress together and learns by viewing the ideas and/or solutions of others, which can be accessed from the Feedback Hub.
- You can also learn from the Huddled feedback that you receive from others, which can be accessed by clicking on the check-mark related to your completed task in the Feedback Hub.
- Open Response: Complete short answer questions, as shown in this video.
- Quiz: Answer questions to identify correct answers, as shown in this video.
- Survey: Answer questions to indicate preferences and priorities, as shown here.
- Rubric Huddle: Give feedback to your peers by evaluating their ideas according to criteria shared by your Project Leader. This video shows a rubric being completed.
- Star Ratings Huddle: Share your feedback with your peers by rating their ideas on a scale of 1-5 stars, as shown in this video.
- Share Votes Huddle: Give feedback by awarding votes to the ideas of your peers, as demonstrated in this video.
- Comment-Only Huddle: Write comments to provide feedback on the ideas of your peers. This video shows a Comment-Only Huddle being completed.
You can direct message your peers (or groups).
NOTE: The Project Leader can view all messages.
Scheduled Video Conferencing